“PUT A FLOWER UNDER A BELL JAR AND INSTEAD OF FINDING SHELTER, IT WILL WITHER. KNOWLEDGE IS POWERFUL ONLY WHEN IT IS FREE TO CIRCULATE”
I am Barbara Galli, I support entrepreneurs, CEOs and managers and help them expand their business, while riding change. I guide people facing day to day challenges and support them on their development and transformation journey.
- Founder of Talent Up
- An international executive, business, career, corporate and life coach, I am an ICF-certified PCC, the most prestigious international Federation of professional coaching.
- An international assessor of emotional intelligence and brain profiler, I am accredited with Six Seconds, worldwide network leader.
- Digital expert and author of “Web Listening. Conoscere per agire” published by Franco Angeli.
- Professor at ESE – European School of Economics – where I teach leadership, people management, market research, strategy, creativity and innovation.
- Vice President of the non-profit association «The Bright Side», 2019-2020.
- Blogger; frequent guest speaker (Assirm Forum, Marketing Business Summit, Milan Digital Week, Social Media Week, Forum Automotive, institution-hosted conferences…)
- Senior Lecturer at Universities and Specialized Master Programs (Talent Garden, Polytechnic of Milan, University of Parma…)
Talent Up is the Model I have developed with a mind to gathering the expertise of top managers heading teams, corporates as well as the skills of professional coaches garnered over a 20-year on-field working experience.
A happy wife, I have a wonderful extended family, with whom there is no getting bored!
I have a dog called Teodoro who vibrantly brightens up my leisure moments and whose Instagram profile I proudly take care of (@teodoro.bagnoli).
I love reading, writing, listening, learning. Curiosity being one of my innate traits, I like exploring and connecting with the most diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences driven by the desire to co-create value.
I believe in sharing knowledge and in networking as a value I have intentionally reminded myself of in the opening to my first book.
While to date corporates have still not fully explored the potentials of “web listening“, when applied rigorously and knowingly, “web listening" may play an extremely relevant role in business.
This book of mine is meant to deal with the process and provide helpful guidelines to the aim of taking a consistent approach empowering the reader to become aware of and make the most of their potentials; furthermore, with the aid of a comprehensive case study overview, it brings fields of application to life.